Sunday, July 15, 2012

❧❦ July 2012 MyGlam Bag - Circus Nail Color ❦❧

MyGlam Bag July 2012
Buxom Lips Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Gabby
Circus Nail Color by Andrea's Choice 
Andrea's Choice Nail Polish
Circus nail color by Andrea's Choice in Somersault
The nail polish is from YT Beauty Guru Andrea's Choice.  I suppose she was inspired by Britney Spears circa 2008...
Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer
NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
YESto Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
I'll just say it.  The July MyGlam bag is FABULOUS!  By far the best bag I have received from them so far (including the one I didn't receive that went missing!).

In terms of value, the Buxom Lip Gloss alone is $18 - whereas the whole MyGlam bag only costs $10 (including shipping).  So it's excellent value for month this month.

It was an excellent mix of interesting products, with a pretty yellow (and I really don't like the color yellow) nail polish which is a color that I would never normally buy except for an occasion like Halloween.  I bought a NuMe hair straightener a few months ago using my $100 MyGlam coupon, but I didn't know that they made hair products like conditioner.  So this is why I love beauty sample programs.  Sometimes they really do force you out of your comfort zone and allow you to try products you have never heard of or wouldn't normally buy.

For me, out of three of the beauty sample programs I subscribe to - GlossyBox USA, Birchbox and MyGlam (July editions) - the July MyGlam was by far the best and most exciting to receive.

The July MyGlam bag featured:

Buxom Lips Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Gabby
Circus nail color by Andrea's Choice in Somersault
Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer
NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
YESto Cucumbers Facial Towelettes

***UPDATE: I tried out the Somersault Circus nail polish by Andrea's Choice and it is awful!  It's one of the worst nail polish formulas I've ever tried.  It smells strong, it's streaky and it takes a long time to dry.  Not recommended.

www.myglam.com


2011:
January 2011 Birchbox

Click here for a link to the website: Birchbox
Click here for a link to Beauty Fix: Beauty Fix
Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench

Until next time!
- The Sassi Wench

2 comments:

Purrincup said...

Oh yes!! This month's bag is super super awesome. I can't wait to get mine.

Soundproofing Contractors Germantown said...

Hi thanks for sharing thhis