Saturday, June 11, 2011

My New Fragrances... How to get FREE Dolce and Gabbana Perfume

I decided to purchase some new perfume to complete my collection.  At this point in time, I really have a small but select perfume collection that I happy with.  But never say "never", because next week I may discover something new and then... there I go buying perfume again!
My latest new fragrances, including Gucci and D&G.
I enjoy wearing different perfume each day, just as I have a habit of wearing different earrings each day.  So long as I have earrings in my ears, and perfume on, I feel 'finished'.

Dolce and Gabbana Favorites - 3 L'imperatrice and 18 La Lune.
D&G have a spectacular unisex coffret of fragrances, the names of which are inspired by tarot cards!  The interesting thing about these fragrances, is that you can mix some of them, to wear at the same time.  This is rare in the fragrance world.  If you purchase the coffret at Sephora.com, it comes with an even better surprise... a free, single, full size version of your choice!  See details below.
Sephora's D&G Coffret and Gucci Guilty.
The only drawback I find is that the light, fresh scent of these fragrances often don't last all day, and you may want to reapply them in the late afternoon, or early evening.
Gucci Guilty
My other latest additions:

Gucci - Guilty

I first discovered Guilty in Bloomingdales in NYC last year.  What took me so long?

Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli.


Aquolina Pink Sugar Rollerball
Aquolina - Pink Sugar Rollerball


Purchased to carry around in my purse, the Rollerballs from Sephora are the epitome of convenience.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder

D&G - Coffret featuring:
- 1 Le Bateleur 
- 3 L'Imperatrice: Confident. Successful. Charismatic. 
- 6 L'Amoureux: Romantic. Desirable. Sensual. 
- 10 La Roue de La Fortune: Adventurous. Creative. Experimental. 
- 18 La Lune: Mysterious. Hypnotizing. Delicate.

To get a full size D&G perfume for free, buy the Coffret for $65 at www.sephora.com.

Sample the fragrances and choose your favorite.
- Fill in the enclosed coupon.
- Take the coupon into a Sephora store and redeem it for a fragrance.


My choice - D&G 18 La Lune!


UPDATE! ******As of June 24th, 2011 this Limited Edition set has sold out at Sephora.com!!
Dolce and Gabbana 18 La Lune

Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench



Until next time, 
The Sassi Wench!

No comments: