Sunday, February 13, 2011

MAC Brushes, Eyeshadows and Mickey Contractor Haul


I've been hauling some MAC lately from the Cosmetic Company Stores (CCO's) and from Nordstrom, so I thought I'd share. 

MAC Haul - including Mickey Contractor and Cham-Pale Paint Pots.
 I bought all of this over the course of a few weeks.  I really need to avoid the MAC counter - it's too tempting!
MAC Mickey Contractor Blush Sur, Blush Dame, Cream Color Base Hush.
Superslick Liquid Eyeliners Nocturnal, Smoky Heir, Eyeshadows Hypnotizing, Patina. 
I'm busy building a beautiful makeup brush collection - including MAC brushes.
MAC Baby Goth Girl nail polish, MAC brushes.
I had a problem with the MAC 179 Body Buffer Brush.  After washing it, it began to reek like a dead animal.  I thought I'd have to return it, and I was very upset about it.  I washed it about 10 times alternately using MAC Brush Cleaner, facial cleansers, shampoos and finally Neutrogena Rainbath.  That seemed to do the trick.  I left the brush to dry for several days, and now it only has a faint scent of the Rainbath.  Phew!
Top to Bottom, MAC 179,  134, 189, 109, 165 Brushes.
Cham-Pale collection lipstick in Quiet Please, and a new pair of MAC false eyelashes to complete the multitude of looks I can create from my haul!


Click here for a link to their my January 2011 Birchbox: January 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to TestTube: TestTube
Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench



- The Sassi Wench

No comments: