Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mini Haul: A Sephora Haul, Stila, Benefit, Bare Escentuals

Sephora Haul, including the Stila It Girl Palette.
I had to stock up on a few goodies, so I ordered from Sephora.

Like many others, I am a huge fan of Stila makeup, and I was truly Smitten with Kitten!  I love that color and I have it in the eye shadow version and the smudge pot.

I decided to try out Bare Escentuals Foiled Eye Tutorial.  This is my all time favorite eye color combination and it works well with my dark brown eyes.

Urban Decay Primer Potion, and my favorite favorite find out of this group has to be Benefit's The Pore Professional.  This cream smoothed out my skin like nothing ever has, leaving me with a much more even skin tone.  This was an amazing find for me!

There were a few samples in there and a blending sponge too.  All in all, a nice little Haul.

- The Sassi Wench

No comments: